24 Aug 2012

Adjustment of Show Space


In this project, I do hundreds of objects and entirely enjoy doing that.  But the problem comes towards the display of the final show.  I try to put all of them to the small exhibition space and undoubtedly the effect is totally messy, even making the concept confused.  After discussing with three tutors I begin to give up something gradually.  David suggests me that sometimes I must display the most important and typical things instead of all of them in order to make the space more free and comfortable, thus the viewers will be very pleasure when they see the show, and meanwhile more concentrating on the concept. Then I try my best to remove parts of the stuff and adjust again and again, the effect is evidently much better than before and the concept is much clearer.  And this process of adjustment is pleasure and I have learned so much through it.  David and Sigune also suggest me to reduce the concept of ‘sale’, but I still want to keep it, because it is my original aim of this project, which is the one and only thing that I need to insist on.








No comments:

Post a Comment