26 Apr 2012

Photography Project

 I'm little confused about the form of oil painting - the color should be inside of the photography or from outside to inside?
Sigune thought all the painting should be in the photography.

But Silke totally didn't agree with the viewpoint of Sigune,  she preferred this one which I did last week.  Maybe I should do more experiments to rethink the relationship among the photography, oil painting and the background white paper, thus achieving the concept of intruding.

Silke thought the photography should not always in the centre of the background and suggested me to try something like this.  Also, she suggested me to print photography in different papers, the effect would be totally different.

Both of Sigune and Silke suggested me to try some big ones.  I do agree with them and I'll try that after I find proper papers or canvas.


No comments:

Post a Comment