21 Apr 2012

V&A MUSEUM OF CHILDHOOD


The Museum's exhibitions and displays explore a broad range of subjects relating to childhood, from design, photography and fashion, to play and social issues, which recalls me the childhood of mine.  

Unfortunately, my childhood was bored without so many interesting stuff, especially the interactive interpretation and multimedia in there. But, actually, I was not much into toys, games and cartoon in my young age, even hating these things, which still confuses me now.  I don't know why, maybe I was too mature in that time.  I think that's why I alway choose some not beautiful stuff as the subject of my project.  The unsafe feeling of my life, probably, comes from my unordinary childhood.

Anyway, I think it is a stimulating way to kick back and relax myself after doing the project in the studio past several days, also I can get some inspirations from the exhibition to perfect the thinking of my recent project.

If I had more leisure time, I would go there more often to fill my imperfect childhood.










No comments:

Post a Comment