2 Jul 2012

Show RCA 2012

2012 RCA MA show was my second time to visit there. This year the Visual Communication, Design Product, Fine art and Ceramic are very nice and draw my attention deeply. Also some of the fashion design attractive me as well and especially the animation are so amazing. But the Photography and drawing made me a little disopointment.

After I saw the designer makers in RCA done the graphic design, glass, ceramic and metal. I was really stronged feel that I still do not enough, I am still not go deeply. I need do more research as much as possible.  I reflective my work that I have done, I really feel ashame in the front of their work and whatever the way of display and the work of itself, I was really shocked and ashame of my superficial understanding and knowledge. Keep going as much as I can.

There is plenty to enjoy from the graduates of the RCA's Visual Communication course this year, but the way the work is displayed doesn't aid accessibility or engagement. Graphic, illustrative, and animated work is all mixed up in different rooms of the college's Stevens Building, meaning there is a little bit of everything in each room, rather than clear areas that display work of a particular type.The graphic designer--Blanche transforms our oral language to be emotional words typed in computer and the resonating words which are really interesting project. Before I always try to guess the expression of the person who sent the message to me through computer or phone, you never know how the talker's emotion which I am really hard to recoganize just only through the tpying word.











































No comments:

Post a Comment